Enjoy 2-for-1 entry to 416 gardens nationwide* until April 2024 with your reusable card
The BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine 2-for-1 Gardens entry guide & card is back and it's even bigger, with 42 new gardens joining this year, so you can save £££s on special days out throughout the year, with favourites including Kew Gardens, Hever Castle, The Alnwick Garden and many more!
Enjoy year-round garden visiting inspiration with our 2-for-1 Gardens emails
Enter your email address below to make the most of your 2-for-1 Gardens card
By entering your details, you are agreeing to GardenersWorld.com terms and conditions. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Browse gardens by region
Frequently asked questions
- My card isn't in my magazine - Your 2-for-1 Gardens card can be found on the inside flap of your 2-for-1 Gardens guide. If your May value pack did not contain a 2-for-1 Gardens guide, please contact our subscriptions team
- I've lost or damaged my card - Unfortunately we're unable to replace lost or damaged 2-for-1 Gardens cards, however you can purchase a replacement online
- I'm an overseas magazine subscriber, can I have a 2-for-1 Gardens card and guide for my UK visit? Please complete a request form on buysubscriptions.com/GW and you will be mailed a 2-for-1 Gardens card and guide at no extra cost
- How do I use my 2-for-1 card? Instructions can be found on pages 6-7 of your guide or you can find instructions on our About 2-for-1 Gardens page
- Should I pre-book my visit? Please check individual garden listings either online or in the guide before visiting. Where booking is essential or recommended, this will be noted in the garden listing
- Can I share my card with another garden visitor? No, this will invalidate your booking. For full terms and conditions, please see the back of your 2-for-1 Gardens card
- For any other 2-for-1 Gardens queries please contact the team here